Monday, February 27, 2017

NAVC Conference




                I know, I know, I have been such a slacker lately! Sorry is has been so long since my last blog. There is just so much to do and not enough time to do it!
                Any who… As some of you may already know, Dr. Ellis, Tammi and Brittney had the privilege of attending the annual NAVC Conference in Florida at the beginning of February. Lucky ducks! I can’t believe they left me behind, how rude! Meow!
OK, so what is NAVC? Well, NAVC stands for The North American Veterinary Community. This is a wondering conference where veterinary professionals, support staff, business’ and speakers gather in one location to teach and learn. Dr. Ellis, Tammi and Brittney were able to attend several lectures on multiple topics to help expand their knowledge to better serve our clients and patients. Very exciting!
                So, stay tuned in the upcoming weeks for some new products and information! Also keep your eyes and ears open when you visit the office, there may be some new items, new calming techniques and new information for everyone to share!
                I’ll be back!
  --Murphy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment