Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dental Treats



Hello All!
                Since this is the final week of Pet Dental Health Month, I thought I would share some product information with you. Oh yeah! Thanks for responding to the Facebook poll about my fabulous blogs! I appreciate everyone’s input. But let’s be honest, I’m gonna keep doing me no matter what anyone else says!
                Any who… dental products for your fur babies. There are several options but I will go over a few of the most common ones. First, for my feline buddies… One word, GREENIES! These are my absolute favorite! I will jump through hoops, climb over mountains, swim across the ocean… Ok, maybe I have gone too far with that one! I will basically do anything for the cat nip flavor! Ask my girlfriends, they bribe me all the time with these treats, this is typically how I get my exercise because they make me chase them across the clinic! Silly humans! Besides being delish, theses treats are formulated to reduce tartar build up, clean teeth and keep breath fresh. All us cats need to do is chew! Now that is my kind of job! Natural ingredients are used and each treat is only 1.25 calories! Good thing because I am watching my figure, gotta stay trim!
                Second, for my dog pals, C.E.T Chews. These are great rawhide like chews that are easily digested and help reduce plaque and calculus with its unique texture. They also help keep breath fresh which we all know is very important for those smelly dogs! Yuck. Their dual enzyme system produces a natural antiseptic that helps with the fight against dental disease. These are a great tool to add into your pets’ daily routine.
                Lastly, toothpaste! That’s right, toothpaste! Believe it or not, you should really try to brush your pets’ teeth twice daily! There are special tooth brushes to help you do this. We have some complimentary brushes at the office. There is also a finger brush you can use. This is just a plastic sleeve you would place on our finger to act like a tooth brush. Now for the paste be sure to use enzymatic toothpaste made for pets. This type of paste does not foam and does not need to be rinsed. It is safe for your pet to swallow. They come in several yummy flavors too! Daily brushing will help decrease tartar buildup and improve their oral health.
                So there you have it! Of course we have all of these products at the office. Feel free to swing by for more information or to get a jump start on your pets’ dental care. 

Until next time
        -Murphy Cat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment