Thursday, January 14, 2016

Don't Lose Your Pets!


Do you remember what #2 was on my Top 10 Tips for a Purrfect New Year!? Well, if you all have been reading along, you would remember that it was Update Pet ID Information. So today, I will give you some ways to make that happen!

What if your pet was lost? Are you prepared? Will people be able to contact you and reunite you with your fur baby?! Let me tell you, if I ever decided to go on a stroll outside and got lost, I would hope the tags I wore would let people know where my home is! How does one make sure their babies get home you ask? Have a microchip implanted and have your pet wear a Pawdentify ID Tag! Yup, it’s that simple!

First, I shall tell you about the Pawdentify ID Tags by Links-It. This is a great new product offered here at SAH. I’m usually hanging out next to the colorful display at the front desk! This light weight, durable tag contains the contact information for the two most important humans in your pets’ life, you and your veterinarian. This makes it easier and quicker to be reunited with your fur baby! These tags are easy to read, come in fun colors and don’t make that annoying jingle sound like other metal tags do. Pawdentify ID Tags are made of a high tech polymer so, noise free! Check them out at the office.

Secondly we have microchips. No, No, this doesn’t hurt, I promise! A microchip is about the size of a grain of rice. This gets implanted in your pets’ skin in the shoulder area. Once they have this, every veterinary clinic and animal shelter will be able to scan for the chip and know the pet belongs to someone. Your information is safe, don’t worry. The finder of your pet will contact the microchip company, then the microchip company would contact you to let you know the where abouts of your baby! Simple as that!

Now your pet is covered! Of course you can call and chat with my girls at the office for more information. Click Here to check out the Pawdentify website!


Until next time,
Murphy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment