Thursday, April 28, 2016

Anxiety Survey


Hello! I’m back at it!

                Sorry for the missed blog last week. This weather has just been too nice so I have been keeping myself busy… Well, truthfully, I’ve been napping in the sun on my window perch! Any who, I thought I would fill you guys in on a new thing the girls are trying at the office.

                Does you fur baby get nervous when coming to SAH? Or perhaps just going for car rides? Do they have a special toy that comforts them? These questions are just a few samples of what you will be seeing on our Pet Anxiety Surveys! We know that going to the vet is at the bottom of your pets’ fun things to do list, but the girls and the doctors here at SAH want to make their visits as fun and stress free as possible! That is why they have put together the Pet Anxiety Survey. Don’t worry, it is only 9 questions and wicked easy to fill out. Questions range from simple yes and no answers to open ended answers where we want some of your input. 

                So how will this benefit you and your pet? Well, once they get the information from the surveys, these notes will be added to your pets’ medical record. So important tips such as, my dog doesn’t like to have his ears touched, or my cat gets very nervous when….will be available to the technicians and doctors at all times! The girls even have it set up so these notes are in a bright red color so they can’t be missed! Pretty clever, right?! The survey itself will also be attached to each pets’ medical record so we can refer to it at any point.

                Take it from me, the girls and doctors at SAH are great, and there is no reason for your fur baby to be scared but, we understand that sometimes there is no way around the anxiety. This is one way we are trying to understand your pet better and provide the best care and environment possible!

Until next time,
      -Murphy Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment